Eisenhower Center provides a spectrum of residential options, tailored to meet the needs of each client as they progress through their rehabilitation.
We provide residential services to our Community Mental Health (CMH) Population for various counties across the state. Clients participating in our programming have a diagnosis of mental illness, personality disorder, developmental disability, autism, and other behavioral health diagnosis.
- Home and Community Based Services
- Case Management
- Medication Management
- Vocational Services
- Recreational Services
Contact Admissions if you have an inquiry today – 734-677-0070 x273
Ann Arbor, Michigan
At our Ann Arbor campus, you have everything you’ll need to reach a life-long sustainable recovery. Residences immediately adjacent to therapist and administration giving you the right accessibility to the right care when you need it. This includes:
- Supported Apartment Programs offer the autonomy and privacy of residing in a community based apartment setting, but with the benefit of 24-hour, on-site support.
- Geriatric Care: Encore House, our group home in a quiet neighborhood set against a local park, has programming tailored to meet the needs of the more mature client
- Our renowned neuro-behavioral program focuses on treating behavioral concerns which interfere with clients reaching their goals. This program specializes in addressing verbal/physical aggression, as well as other unsafe behaviors such as substance abuse, elopement, and sexual disinhibition.
- Fully-supervised suites come complete with barrier-free access and accessible kitchenettes
- Semi-independent living (SIL) is a program offering more autonomy than our other programs, and is designed for people who have demonstrated the ability to manage most day-to-day concerns on their own, but who still benefit from the structure of a program and daily support.
Located 30 minutes from Ann Arbor and set on a working 62 acre farm nestled between the villages of Manchester and Chelsea, our Manchester campus offers an alternative to the hustle and bustle of city life in Ann Arbor.