If you have a real desire to be part of a dynamic team that makes a difference, then Eisenhower Center may be for you
“I started off as a direct care staff not realizing this is my dream job. I quickly grew within the organization. I love taking care of the patients and helping them become more independent”
— Don, Director of Programs
“Eisenhower Center likes to move people up the ladder, I started out as an intern 10 years ago, thought I would look for other jobs five years in, but I’m still here because of the culture diversity and the great work with we do for the patients”
— Dan, Director of Quality Assurance
What did you do with your Employee Stock Option Plan?
My first installment [distribution check] was a nice addition to my IRA account….. I am planning to use my second distribution check to buy a small camping trailer.
Cashing out my ESOP allowed me to pay off my first mortgage and upgrade my home for my family.
My ESOP cash-out covered my last student loan- it was a great feeling.
I was able to take a bucket list trip before I started my career job, and paid off a chunk of my student loan.
My FIRST brand new car!
Why Eisenhower Center is a great place to work:
- We make it a priority to hire our heroes and their family members who share our commitment to supporting and make a difference in the TBI community
- Hard work, great pay, and solid benefits while making a difference in others’ lives
- Wages starting between $14 to 16 per hour.
- Many full- and part-time positions available to choose from. On-Call positions allow greater flexibility
- 100% Employee-Owned* means that your hard work makes it better for everyone. You can have a stake in the success of our company
- Subsidized health and dental benefits that start immediately upon hire
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Valuable work experience for healthcare-related career fields. $1,000/year student stipend available
- Stable work environment with very low turnover rates. Most management promoted from within
- Three to five weeks paid vacation for all full-time employees
- Free lunch/dinner in a home-style cafeteria
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability available
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) plan eligible to participate after 1 year & 1,000 hours of employment
- Student Stipend
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Continuing professional development opportunities