If you have a real desire to be part of a dynamic team that makes a difference, then Eisenhower Center may be for you
“Eisenhower Center strives to bring a safe, caring, progressive and principled environment for our staff members. We believe in helping them reach their goals, because when our staff are happy, so are we and so are our residents”
—Jamie Wolf, Director of Human Resources
“Eisenhower Center likes to move people up the ladder, I started out as an intern 10 years ago, thought I would look for other jobs five years in, but I’m still here because of the culture diversity and the great work with we do for the patients”
— Dan Bogo, Director of Quality Assurance
All Employees can become eligible for the ESOP or Employee Stock Option plan after qualified employment windows.
What did you do with your Employee Stock Option Plan?
My first installment [distribution check] was a nice addition to my IRA account….. I am planning to use my second distribution check to buy a small camping trailer.
Cashing out my ESOP allowed me to pay off my first mortgage and upgrade my home for my family.
My ESOP cash-out covered my last student loan- it was a great feeling.
I was able to take a bucket list trip before I started my career job, and paid off a chunk of my student loan.
My FIRST brand new car!
Why Eisenhower Center is a great place to work:
- We make it a priority to hire our heroes and their family members who share our commitment to supporting and make a difference in the TBI community
- Hard work, great pay, and solid benefits while making a difference in others’ lives
- Wages starting at $16 per hour.
- Many full- and part-time positions available to choose from. On-Call positions allow greater flexibility
- 100% Employee-Owned* means that your hard work makes it better for everyone. You can have a stake in the success of our company
- Subsidized health and dental benefits that start immediately upon hire
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Valuable work experience for healthcare-related career fields. $1,000/year student stipend available
- Stable work environment with very low turnover rates. Most management promoted from within
- Three to five weeks paid vacation for all full-time employees
- Free lunch/dinner in a home-style cafeteria
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability available
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) plan eligible to participate after 1 year & 1,000 hours of employment
- Student Stipend
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Continuing professional development opportunities