At Eisenhower Center, we proudly offer every level of care.
Eisenhower Center offers a wide range of residential settings specially designed to meet the unique needs of each client. Our continuum of care ranges from closely supervised living areas to supported apartment living and beyond. This allows us to offer our clients a seamless transition to more independent living options as they progress in their recovery.
Our residential services are offered in a unique campus layout which keeps the living areas adjacent to the therapy and administrative buildings. This setting ensures that all members of client’s treatment team are easily accessible to the client. Because our clients and staff live and work in close proximity, it allows us to develop a deeper understanding of our clients, what makes them successful and what creates challenges for them.
We have two campus settings available for our clients. The Ann Arbor Campus is located near downtown and offers easy access to a vibrant community life. Because we understand that not everyone enjoys urban living, we also offer our Manchester Campus which includes two residential units situated on a working hobby farm located between Chelsea and Manchester.
Services Provided for all Residential Clients:
- Supported Employment Services
- Nursing/Health Education
- Program Coordination
- Behavior Analysis
- Supervision (excluding direct)
- Access to the Enrichment Program for Vocational Support or recreation
- Recreational Activities on campus and in the community
- Local Transportation
- Room and Board
- Substance Abuse Prevention Services (as clinically indicated)
- Music Therapy (as clinically indicated)
- Recreational Therapy (as clinically indicated)
Clinical Treatment/Allied Health Services:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Psychology and Counseling Services