If You Have A Real Desire To Be Part Of A Dynamic Team That Makes A Difference, Then Eisenhower Center May Be For You
If you are willing to go the extra mile to help our clients reach their potential, review our current openings and follow the instructions below to localjobnetwork.com. Questions? Contact Human Resources at: 734 677 0070.
Why Eisenhower Center is a great place to work:
- We make it a priority to hire our heroes and their family members who share our commitment to supporting and make a difference in the TBI community
- Hard work, great pay, and solid benefits while making a difference in others’ lives
- Wages starting between $12 to 15 per hour.
- Many full- and part-time positions available to choose from. On-Call positions allow greater flexibility
- 100% Employee-Owned* means that your hard work makes it better for everyone. You can have a stake in the success of our company
- Subsidized health and dental benefits through Blue Care Network and MetLife Dental start immediately upon hire
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Valuable work experience for healthcare-related career fields. $1,000/year student stipend available
- Stable work environment with very low turnover rates. Most management promoted from within
- Three to five weeks paid vacation for all full-time employees
- Free lunch/dinner in a home-style cafeteria
- Eisenhower Center employees must pass extensive criminal background checks required by the State of Michigan. Eisenhower Center employees must also have a clean driving record and pass a drug screen
*Eisenhower Center is 100% owned by the Moriah Incorporated Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Trust. This is an ESOP made up of employees who have entered the plan and follows all guidelines of DOL and IRS
Internships are frequently available at Eisenhower Center. If you are interested in an internship, please send a letter of interest, with resume, to Tim Mucha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t See A Position You’d Like To Apply For?
If you’re looking to apply for a position we don’t have listed here, we would be happy to review your resume for other possible positions. Please feel free to contact Human Resources at 734-677-0070. Thank you!