If You Have A Real Desire To Be Part Of A Dynamic Team That Makes A Difference, Then Eisenhower Center May Be For You
If you are willing to go the extra mile to help our clients reach their potential, review our current openings and follow the instructions below to apply. If you have additional questions about employment at Eisenhower Center, please send an email to Heath Boston at email@example.com.
Why Eisenhower Center is a great place to work:
- Hard work, great pay, and solid benefits while making a difference in others’ lives
- Wages starting between $10 and $12 per hour. Overtime frequently available
- Many full- and part-time positions available to choose from. On-Call positions allow greater flexibility
- Employee-Owned* means that your hard work makes it better for everyone. You can have a stake in the success of our company
- Subsidized health and dental benefits through Blue Care Network and MetLife Dental start immediately upon hire
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Valuable work experience for healthcare-related career fields. $1,000/year student stipend available
- Stable work environment with very low turnover rates. Most management promoted from within
- Three weeks paid vacation for all full-time employees
- Free lunch/dinner in a home-style cafeteria
- Eisenhower Center employees must pass extensive criminal background checks required by the State of Michigan. Eisenhower Center employees must also have a clean driving record and pass a drug screen
Current Open Career Opportunities
Eisenhower Center is hiring for several opportunities at our new Jacksonville, FL center. To inquire about these positions, please send your letter of interest and resume to Heath Boston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Click Here to apply for the Rehabilitation Associate position. You will need to have a valid email address to apply.
Please Click Here to download a PDF with more information about the Rehab Associate position.
The position will involve preparing and serving meals to clients, staff and guest in our rehabilitation facility. Duties also include cleanliness of the dining hall facility.
Able to do heavy lifting & moving as you will be on your feet for 8 or more hours. Must be flexible and able to work Tuesday through Friday from 10am-6pm and Saturday’s from 7am-7pm. Experience in food service and in health care setting desired. Ability to prepare nutritious, appropriate meals in health care setting that includes mechanical soft food preparation/special diets, special events, and meetings. Special food handling license preferable.
To apply for the food prep opening, please send your letter of interest and resume to Heath Boston at email@example.com.
Internships are available at Eisenhower Center. If you are interested in an internship, please send a letter of interest, with resume, to Tim Mucha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t See A Position You’d Like To Apply For?
If you’re looking to apply for a position we don’t have listed here, we would be happy to review your resume for other possible positions. Please feel free to email your resume to Heath Boston at email@example.com. Thank you.