Ann Arbor Campus:
Providing enjoyment and energy designed to inspire healing.
This program is designed for clients who may not have a full therapy or work schedule but still benefit from a structured day of activities. We offer a wide array of activities in our D.E.N., a place designed to Discover, Engage, and Nurture.
Under the supervision of our Recreational Therapists, we offer a program designed to:
- Improve orientation
- Improve attention and concentration through functional activities
- Increase social opportunities
- Offer opportunities to increase leisure opportunities
- Provide structure and productive activities
- Music Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Cooking and baking
- Community based field trips
- Arts and crafts
- Special facility wide events